In January 2022, Smith, a global performance commerce agency, acquired Adept, a Columbus, Ohio-based agency best known for maximizing brand growth through digital marketing. Through this acquisition, the agency will deliver on its commitment to relentless optimization across all stages of the customer journey, transforming potential into performance.
The agency exists to be a catalyst for growth. Our purpose has influenced our approach to digital marketing and our ability to drive business value from our efforts. We offer a holistic approach by integrating our team of experts with deep knowledge in each channel.
While some agencies specialize in a certain industry, a marketing channel, or a particular digital tactic — we specialize in growth. Internalizing each business and its goals, we build collaborative relationships with our clients around data-driven marketing that delivers measurable results. It’s an approach that enables us to work with growth-minded brands across a variety of verticals — including healthcare, retail, education, finance, construction/engineering, real estate, and professional services.
The market demand for our services has fueled our growth. We're currently seeking a talented Digital Program Director that thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team. The Digital Program Director is responsible for all aspects of programs/projects performance for our top tier, enterprise level clients.
Who You Are
- An innovative and effective leader with the ability to influence change, provide forward thinking and drive results
- A continuous learner and can quickly adapt to changing environments and personalities
- An analytical and strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- A strong collaborator who works across departments to build consensus and motivate progress across varying levels
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important
- You love the details, get excited about planning weeks / months ahead and thinking about risks that may get in our way
- You transition seamlessly between the nitty-gritty details and the big picture
- You’re an expert at juggling a half-dozen things at a time and prioritizing across them as needed
- You love problem solving. You know how businesses work. You get excited about learning the nuances of each client and you bring the been there / done that / outside perspectives wherever possible
What You’ll Do
- Partner with business leaders across clients to define and develop business cases, client programs, and strategic project plans for digital and or website initiatives
- Develop and maintain the strategic client portfolio and set a unified direction for the delivery roadmap that integrates multiple initiatives and or clients
- Develop strong partnerships with key functional stakeholders to drive focus on business goals. Be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure program success
- Manage project budget, vendor costs, and financial outcomes.
- Working across teams and departments to execute large and complex projects, often with a technology focus
- Portfolio Management Across Tier 1/ Enterprise clients
- Oversee the planning and delivery of digital focused, cross-functional projects, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple clients including:
- Project and/or program communications
- Estimations and resourcing
- Creation of project deliverables
- Scope management
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
- Development and tracking of integrated project plans
- Project and/or program issues tracking and management
- Sets quality and performance standards
- Maintains project tracking, dashboards and information systems.
- Assesses and manages project risk
What We Look For
- 5+ years of Program Management experience
- Deep working knowledge of fundamentals of digital marketing
- Background in digital marketing, digital media or technology
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management
- Comfort operating under pressure with limited information in new or ambiguous situations, providing structure and organization
About Adept [a Smith Company]
Founded in 2008, Adept has grown to be a team of 35+ digital marketing specialists with experts in strategy, SEO, paid media, web design & development, conversion optimization, analytics, video production and content development. Adept has been named a Central Ohio Top 10 Agency, according to Columbus Business First, and our growth over the years has earned us a place on The Agency Post’s list of fastest-growing companies, three times to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fast Growing Companies, and four times to Central Ohio’s Fast 50. Learn more about Adept at www.adeptmarketing.com.
- We live and breathe our Core Values:
- Autonomy – Problem solving, leading
- Connectivity – Trusted, collaborative, dependable
- Clarity – Empathetic, understanding, concise
- Pragmatism – Data-driven, realistic, results-oriented
- Storytelling – Engaging, visual, inspiring
- One of the top 10 agencies in Central Ohio
- Fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- We work with a variety of clients and brands across multiple industries
- We believe in the work we do - we think of our client’s business as our business
- Company recognizes and rewards high performers for their contributions
- With autonomy comes the ability to drive change. We are anti-status quo and thrive on change. Company runs on EOS®
- Smart and talented team who do not settle for mediocrity
- We enjoy spending time with each other!
- Freedom to share ideas, implement change, and improve processes- each person has an opportunity to add value
- Leadership is easily accessible and really cares about the employees– people are the priority
- Challenging but rewarding position which gives you the opportunity to learn something new every day and grow professionally
- Able to make an impact on Adept as well as impact our client’s business
- Fun culture that offers flexibility
- Lots of perks! In-office snacks and drinks, work-from-home-option and half-day Fridays in the summer
- We have a full social committee that coordinates 5K runs, book clubs, Adept Talks, happy hours, meditation groups, and events like Top Golf and Fall festivals
- New office space in January 2020 located between Downtown and Grandview
Benefits: Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, pet insurance, 401K, PTO, parental leave, flexible schedules, paid holidays, summer half days, expense reimbursement, continuing education, volunteer opportunities, team events, in-office snacks.