We are searching for an experienced and strategic Vice President, Client Experience, to lead and grow client relationships by developing a deep understanding of their business and being their trusted business partner. The VP, Client Experience role acts as the main point of contact for clients and collaborates with internal agency teams on activation work that delivers against the clients’ business objectives and goals. This role, in particular, will support a large, enterprise-level client with a specific focus on Search Engine Optimization.
- Own and build an ongoing relationship with clients by providing insightful, practical strategic thinking and proactive creative problem solving
- Become immersed in the clients’ business goals, brands, opportunities and challenges in order to serve as an extension of the clients’ team
- Provide ongoing thought leadership to clients and identify new opportunities to extend services and add further value, growing the portfolio of work
- Serve as the agency’s internal face of the client by reviewing & driving executions to ensure any proposed solutions meet the clients’ strategic objectives and exceed quality expectations
- Align with internal cross-functional teams on measurement strategies and positioning of monthly reporting to deliver ongoing performance updates to client teams
- Write scopes of work that detail services and deliverables required for a successful and profitable partnership
- Lead external and internal meetings, presentations, and communications
- Account financial management including partnering with teams on estimating budgets, pricing strategies, billing tracking, revenue forecasting, and account profitability
- Own annual account planning and scoping for client partnerships
- Provide agency leadership with regular account health and extension opportunity updates
- Partner closely with Program Management counterparts to facilitate efficient workflows of project delivery and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Mentor more junior level account team members as needed
- This position will be based in our Columbus, Ohio office (currently in office 2 days per week) or Remote.
- A minimum of 15+ years of agency experience, including management of enterprise level clients
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO and performance marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to interact with executives
- Proven success managing and growing client relationships
- Ability to be autonomous and take initiative to problem solve
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to pivot quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically on a day-to-day level
Founded in 2008, Adept has grown to be a team of 35+ digital marketing specialists with experts in strategy, SEO, paid media, web design & development, conversion optimization, analytics, video production and content development. Adept has been named a Central Ohio Top 10 Agency, according to Columbus Business First, and our growth over the years has earned us a place on The Agency Post’s list of fastest-growing companies, three times to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fast Growing Companies, and four times to Central Ohio’s Fast 50.
While some agencies specialize in a certain industry, a marketing channel, or a particular digital tactic — we specialize in growth. Internalizing each business and its goals, we build collaborative relationships with our clients around data-driven marketing that delivers measurable results. It’s an approach that enables us to work with growth-minded brands across a variety of verticals — including healthcare, retail, education, finance, construction/engineering, real estate, and professional services.
We live and breathe our Core Values:
Autonomy – Problem solving, leading
Connectivity – Trusted, collaborative, dependable
Clarity – Empathetic, understanding, concise
Pragmatism – Data-driven, realistic, results-oriented
Storytelling – Engaging, visual, inspiring
At ADEPT, we are committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, identity and religion. We proactively seek highly-qualified and diverse talent who not only make our work better, but also open our minds to different lived experiences. Diversity and inclusion is about more than representation; it’s about listening and learning to make our work, and each other, better. Be yourself - we can’t wait to work with you.
- One of the top 10 agencies in Central Ohio
- Fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- We work with a variety of clients and brands across multiple industries
- We believe in the work we do - we think of our client’s business as our business
- Company recognizes and rewards high performers for their contributions
- With autonomy comes the ability to drive change. We are anti-status quo and thrive on change
- Company runs on EOS®
- Smart and talented team who do not settle for mediocrity
- We enjoy spending time with each other!
- Freedom to share ideas, implement change, and improve processes- each person has an opportunity to add value
- Leadership is easily accessible and really cares about the employees– people are the priority
- Challenging but rewarding position which gives you the opportunity to learn something new every day and grow professionally
- Able to make an impact on Adept as well as impact our client’s business
- Fun culture that offers flexibility
- Lots of perks! In-office snacks and drinks, work-from-home-Fridays and half-day Fridays in the summer
- We have a full social committee that coordinates 5K runs, book clubs, Adept Talks, happy hour, meditation groups, and events like Top Golf and Fall festivals
- New office space in January 2020 located between Downtown Columbus and Grandview