This role is responsible for leading strategy on assigned accounts by following Adept’s strategic framework and process. The Strategist is responsible for the development of marketing strategies by aligning customer and market insights in order to achieve the clients goals.
- Lead discovery and research activities, including stakeholder interviews, competitive assessments, and data analysis to inform recommendations.
- Participate and/or lead client workshops to garner client insights.
- Develop strategic recommendations to inform the marketing plan based on insights and present to clients.
- Execute assigned work following the Adept’s strategic framework and process
- Ensure alignment of client business goals to marketing strategy, tactical plan and the project goals
- Collaborate with the marketing services team to ensure recommendations meet the overarching strategy
- Understand the client’s business and set strategy for execution of tactics such as: Content, web, blogs, emails, video and social.
- Provide direction, guidance to those who will execute against the vision both verbally and in documentation.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent oral and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A professional manner and desire to deliver superb customer service
- An obsessive attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree
3+ years of experience
Founded in 2008, Adept has grown to be a team of 35+ digital marketing specialists with experts in strategy, SEO, paid media, web design & development, conversion optimization, analytics, video production and content development. Adept has been named a Central Ohio Top 10 Agency, according to Columbus Business First, and our growth over the years has earned us a place on The Agency Post’s list of fastest-growing companies, three times to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fast-Growing Companies, and four times to Central Ohio’s Fast 50.
While some agencies specialize in a certain industry, a marketing channel, or a particular digital tactic — we specialize in growth. Internalizing each business and its goals, we build collaborative relationships with our clients around data-driven marketing that delivers measurable results. It’s an approach that enables us to work with growth-minded brands across a variety of verticals — including healthcare, retail, education, finance, construction/engineering, real estate, and professional services.
We live and breathe our Core Values:
Autonomy – Problem-solving, leading
Connectivity - Trusted, collaborative, dependable
Clarity - Empathetic, understanding, concise
Pragmatism - Data-driven, realistic, results-oriented
Storytelling - Engaging, visual, inspiring
- One of the top 10 agencies in Central Ohio
- Fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- We work with a variety of clients and brands across multiple industries
- We believe in the work we do - we think of our client’s business as our business
- The company recognizes and rewards high performers for their contributions
- With autonomy comes the ability to drive change. We are anti-status quo and thrive on change
- The company runs on EOS®
- Smart and talented team who do not settle for mediocrity
- We enjoy spending time with each other!
- Freedom to share ideas, implement change, and improve processes- each person has an opportunity to add value
- Leadership is easily accessible and really cares about the employees– people are the priority
- A challenging but rewarding position which gives you the opportunity to learn something new every day and grow professionally
- Able to make an impact on Adept as well as impact our client’s business
- A fun culture that offers flexibility
- Lots of perks! In-office snacks and drinks, work-from-home-Fridays and half-day Fridays in the summer
- We have a full social committee that coordinates 5K runs, book clubs, Adept Talks, happy hour, meditation groups, and events like Top Golf and Fall festivals
- New office space in January 2020 located between Downtown and Grandview
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, pet insurance, 401K, PTO, parental leave, paid holidays, work-from-home Fridays, summer hours, expense reimbursement, continuing education, volunteer opportunities, team events, in-office snacks.