The Paid Media Strategist is responsible for the day-to-day management of paid media campaigns for assigned clients, focusing on ROI & growth. The Paid Media Strategist is fully capable of holistic account management including strategy, planning, building campaigns, tracking setup, analysis, and optimization across all channels and campaign types. The Paid Media Strategist is responsible for the success of all client campaigns they manage.
Strategic Planning & Execution of Paid Digital Strategies
- Develop digital paid strategies and media plans for prospective and current clients that focus upon the client’s goals and opportunities.
- Accurately develop, implement, and manage successful paid media campaigns, demonstrating revenue/lead goals, efficiency, and volume to ensure high profitability across channels.
- Ability to manage campaign strategies across channels including search, shopping, social, display, programmatic, CTV, YouTube, or marketplaces.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations based on data-driven evaluations to improve the campaigns.
- Ability to analyze and review performance based on variable data models and goal attribution.
- Continually monitor & update media budgets to prioritize the highest performing channels, driving top profitability and maintaining spend within the agreed-upon budget.
- Ability to recommend opportunities for profitable budget expansion opportunities.
- Develop media budget recommendations that align with client goals and strategic plans
Manage & Nurture Client Relationships
- Prepare agendas and presentations for client meetings
- Present results, findings, and optimizations to clients in a clear & easy to understand manner. This includes explaining changes in performance and optimization plans based upon results or client requests
- Proactively provide strategic counsel and recommendations to clients for media and channel expansion opportunities
- Anticipates client’s questions and assist in developing responses to client questions
- Lead paid media-specific client communications in partnership with the client experience team member
Industry Knowledge & Business Development Growth
- Assist the director of acquisition and the growth team in prospective client account review and recommendations
- Stay on top of trends and changing platforms across all forms of paid digital media
- Establish and maintain relationships with search engine networks and vendors through face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and presentations
- Be willing and able to perform every paid media task as listed above
- Proficient in Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Ability to build and present Powerpoint or Keynote presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Eagerness to learn quickly and practice new skills
- Passion for digital marketing and problem-solving
- Strong relationship building skills
- Client-facing position at a marketing agency
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager, Data Studio or Supermetrics
- Facebook Ads experience
Founded in 2008, Adept has grown to be a team of 35+ digital marketing specialists with experts in strategy, SEO, paid media, web design & development, conversion optimization, analytics, video production and content development. Adept has been named a Central Ohio Top 10 Agency, according to Columbus Business First, and our growth over the years has earned us a place on The Agency Post’s list of fastest-growing companies, three times to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fast Growing Companies, and four times to Central Ohio’s Fast 50.
While some agencies specialize in a certain industry, a marketing channel, or a particular digital tactic — we specialize in growth. Internalizing each business and its goals, we build collaborative relationships with our clients around data-driven marketing that delivers measurable results. It’s an approach that enables us to work with growth-minded brands across a variety of verticals — including healthcare, retail, education, finance, construction/engineering, real estate, and professional services.
We live and breathe our Core Values:
Autonomy – Problem solving, leading
Connectivity - Trusted, collaborative, dependable
Clarity - Empathetic, understanding, concise
Pragmatism - Data-driven, realistic, results-oriented
Storytelling - Engaging, visual, inspiring
- One of the top 10 agencies in Central Ohio
- Fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- We work with a variety of clients and brands across multiple industries
- We believe in the work we do - we think of our client’s business as our business
- The company recognizes and rewards high performers for their contributions
- With autonomy comes ability to drive change. We are anti-status quo and thrive on change
- The company runs on EOS®
- Smart and talented team who do not settle for mediocrity
- We enjoy spending time with each other!
- Freedom to share ideas, implement change, and improve processes- each person has an opportunity to add value
- Leadership is easily accessible and really cares about the employees– people are the priority
- A challenging but rewarding position which gives you the opportunity to learn something new every day and grow professionally
- Able to make an impact on Adept as well as impact our client’s business
- A fun culture that offers flexibility
- Lots of perks! In-office snacks and drinks, work-from-home-Fridays and half-day Fridays in the summer
- We have a full social committee that coordinates 5K runs, book clubs, Adept Talks, happy hour, meditation groups, and events like Top Golf and Fall festivals
- New office space in January 2020 located between Downtown and Grandview
Benefits: Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, pet insurance, 401K, PTO, parental leave, paid holidays, work-from-home Fridays, summer hours, expense reimbursement, continuing education, volunteer opportunities, team events, in-office snacks.