This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of paid media campaigns for assigned clients, focusing on ROI & growth. Additionally, this role is accountable for the assistance of ad hoc tasks assigned by Paid Media Strategist or Managers. This role reports directly to the Director of Acquisition.
Execution of Paid Media Tactics of Small Accounts
- Execute paid media tactics across channels including search, shopping, social, display, programmatic, CTV, YouTube or marketplaces
- Ability to analyze campaign performance identifying areas of opportunity and low performance to improve performance
- With the assistance of a senior paid media team member, develop strategies and media plans for prospective and current clients that focus upon the client’s goals and opportunities
- Continually monitor & update media budgets to prioritize the highest performing channels, driving top profitability and maintaining spend within the agreed-upon budget
- Develop media budget recommendations that align with client goals and strategic plans
- Prepare agendas and presentations for client meetings in a clear & easy to understand manner. This includes explaining changes in performance and optimization plans based upon results or client requests.
Support Paid Strategists and Managers
- Assisted paid strategists and managers in task execution for pre-assigned account overlap and ad hoc requests.
- Deliver the tasks in a timely manner with a delivery that is clear, concise and accurately completed
- Coordinate task assignments with your ongoing task list to adhere to all task due dates.
- Proactively communicate with the team any problems on adhering to the requested tasks, due dates or other items
Google Analytics Analysis & Campaign KPI Monitoring & Reporting
- Ability to utilize Google Analytics to analyze the behavior of onsite traffic
- Determine the key performance indicators for clients and monitor and report upon these metrics
- Understand the correlation of main paid metrics for performance and optimization analysis
- Be willing and able to perform every paid media task as listed above
- Proficient in Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Ability to build Powerpoint or Keynote presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Eagerness to learn quickly and practice new skills
- Passion for digital marketing and problem-solving
- Agency experience
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager, Data Studio or Supermetrics
- Facebook Ads experience
Founded in 2008, Adept has grown to be a team of 35+ digital marketing specialists with experts in strategy, SEO, paid media, web design & development, conversion optimization, analytics, video production and content development. Adept has been named a Central Ohio Top 10 Agency, according to Columbus Business First, and our growth over the years has earned us a place on The Agency Post’s list of fastest-growing companies, three times to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fast-Growing Companies, and four times to Central Ohio’s Fast 50.
While some agencies specialize in a certain industry, a marketing channel, or a particular digital tactic — we specialize in growth. Internalizing each business and its goals, we build collaborative relationships with our clients around data-driven marketing that delivers measurable results. It’s an approach that enables us to work with growth-minded brands across a variety of verticals — including healthcare, retail, education, finance, construction/engineering, real estate, and professional services.
We live and breathe our Core Values:
Autonomy – Problem-solving, leading
Connectivity - Trusted, collaborative, dependable
Clarity - Empathetic, understanding, concise
Pragmatism - Data-driven, realistic, results-oriented
Storytelling - Engaging, visual, inspiring
- One of the top 10 agencies in Central Ohio
- Fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- We work with a variety of clients and brands across multiple industries
- We believe in the work we do - we think of our client’s business as our business
- The company recognizes and rewards high performers for their contributions
- With autonomy comes the ability to drive change. We are anti-status quo and thrive on change
- The company runs on EOS®
- Smart and talented team who do not settle for mediocrity
- We enjoy spending time with each other!
- Freedom to share ideas, implement change, and improve processes- each person has an opportunity to add value
- Leadership is easily accessible and really cares about the employees– people are the priority
- A challenging but rewarding position which gives you the opportunity to learn something new every day and grow professionally
- Able to make an impact on Adept as well as impact our client’s business
- A fun culture that offers flexibility
- Lots of perks! In-office snacks and drinks, work-from-home-Fridays and half-day Fridays in the summer
- We have a full social committee that coordinates 5K runs, book clubs, Adept Talks, happy hour, meditation groups, and events like Top Golf and Fall festivals
- New office space in January 2020 located between Downtown and Grandview
Benefits: Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, pet insurance, 401K, PTO, parental leave, paid holidays, work-from-home Fridays, summer hours, expense reimbursement, continuing education, volunteer opportunities, team events, in-office snacks.